2 bed flat to rent Holly Blue Mews, Queens Hills, Norwich NR8
- Queen's Hill Primary School0.3 miles
- Langley Preparatory School At Taverham Hall0.9 miles
- Norwich International Airport3.8 miles
- Norwich5.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- EPC Rating C
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 1st Floor Coach House
- Allocated Parking Space
- Modern throughout
- Good acess to uea & A47
- *Call William H Brown to view*
William H Brown offer this modern, spacious, Unfurnised Bovis built 2 bed coach house with 2 allocated parking spaces located to the West of Norwich in the popular & sought after Queens Hills development in Costessey, perfect for access to uea, N&N Hospital, Research park, A47 & A11. Benefits include 2 double bedrooms, modern throughout, large open plan kitchen/lounge, UPVC dg, GCH & 2 parking spaces! Call today to not miss out!
Private main entrance, lobby and stairs to all floors
Lounge / Diner:
Large spacious room with a window to the front aspect, T.V + Satellite + Telephone points, storage cupboard, carpeted and open with the kitchen......
Modern range of wall and base units, gas hob and electric double oven & extractor hood over, integrated F/F, vinyl flooring, window to the rear aspect, downlights.
Bedroom One (Double)
Window to the front aspect, carpeted, built in wardrobe, T.V & Telephone points.
Bedroom Two (Double)
Window to the rear aspect, carpeted.
Modern suite consisting of WC, basin, bath with shower over, extractor fan, vinyl floor, downlights, window to the rear aspect and shaver point.
Carport with a light and an extra allocated parking space in front. There is also a utility cupboard with a gas boiler, plumbing for a Washing Machine and further storage space.
GCH, UPVC dg, 2 parking spaces, spacious accomodation.
Exit Norwich City via Dereham rd A1074 and continue to the end of this road (where it meets the A47) then take the last exit on the roundabout towards longwater retail park (William Frost Way). Go down the hill and take the 1st exit on the roundabout onto Alex Moorhouse Way, at the 2nd roundabout take the 2nd exit, then at the 3rd roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Sir Alfred Munnings Rd going down and up the hill into Queens Hills. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Poethlyn Drive, follow this round and Holly Blue Mews is on the left hand side.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Norwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Norwich for full details and further information.