2 bed semi-detached house to rent Rugeley Road, Hednesford, Cannock WS12
Points of interest
- West Hill Primary School0.5 miles
- Hednesford0.5 miles
- St Peter's CofE (C) Primary School0.7 miles
- Cannock2.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Two bedroom home
- Off road parking
- Available late August
- Zero deposit guarantee option available
- Pets accepted
- EPC rating D
** two bed treat ** zero deposit guarantee option available **
Stop and look - this large two bedroom property is available to let as late August 2021. On the ground floor the property offers a large living area, dining kitchen and conservatory to the rear providing access to the rear garden. On the first floor there are the two large double bedrooms with storage and the family bathroom.
Stop and look - this large two bedroom property is available to let as of early July 2020. On the ground floor the property offers a large living area, dining kitchen and conservatory to the rear providing access to the rear garden. On the first floor there are the two large double bedrooms with storage and the family bathroom.
Also, the property benefits from gas central heating, UPVC double glazing throughout and off road parking. There is also ample on street parking for visitors.
Pets are accepted.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Connells - Cannock. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Cannock for full details and further information.