3 bed bungalow to rent Kingswood Terrace, North Road, Holsworthy EX22
Points of interest
- Holsworthy Church of England Primary School0.2 miles
- Holsworthy Community College0.3 miles
- Bideford Ferry Landing15.5 miles
- Instow Ferry Landing17.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Property to rent
- Detached 3/4 bedroom bungalow
- Ample off road parking
- Garage & garden
- Level walk of town centre/amenities
- Spacious accommodation
- Pets by individual negotiation
- Available from early September 2021
- Minimum 12 month tenancy
The Accommodation Comprises (All Measurements Are Approximate);-
Front door into:
Large Entrance Porch
Windows to side. Tiled floor. Fitted shelves. Door leading to:
Large Entrance Hall
Fitted carpet. Coving. Built-in cupboards to one wall. Smoke alarm. Telephone point.
Kitchen (13' 8" x 12' 2")
Roll-edge worksurfaces with drawers and cupboards below. Matching wall units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Space for electric cooker. PVCu double glazed window to front. Oil fired "Rayburn Royal" feeding domestic hot water. Tiled splashbacking to walls. Larder cupboard. Built-in airing cupboard. Pantry cupboard. Space for upright fridge/freezer.
Door to outside. Built-in storage cupboard. Sliding door into Garage.
Dining Room/Bedroom 4 (11' 11" x 9' 11")
PVCu double glazed window to front. Fitted carpet. Coving. Radiator.
Lounge (15' 8" x 14' 11")
Fitted carpet. PVCu double glazed windows to side and rear. 3 radiators.
Bedroom 1 (14' 8" x 10' 5")
PVCu double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom 2 (13' 0" x 10' 7")
Fitted carpet. PVCu double glazed window to rear. Built-in cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 (11' 7" x 10' 10")
Fitted carpet. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to side.
White suite comprising modern panelled bath with shower over, and tiled splashbacking. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacking. Low level WC. Opaque PVCu double glazed window to side. Vinyl floor.
Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacking. Opaque PVCu double glazed window to side.
To the front of the property there is a large tarmacadum drive providing ample off road parking, and giving access to the:
Garage (18' 9" x 8' 11")
"Butler" sink. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Light and power connected. Up and over door to front. Oil fired boiler.
Front garden laid to lawn. Outside storage shed. There is access around both sides of the bungalow to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
Wash hand basin with tiled splashbacking. Wall cupboard. Vinyl floor.Oil storage tank. Outside tap.
Mains water, electricity, and drainage. Landline/Internet Unknown - prospective tenants are responsible for making the necessary enquiries with suppliers prior to the start of any tenancy.
Band 'D' (please note this council band may be subject to reassessment).
Rent: £1,250.00 pcm
Pets by individual negotiation.
Property let as seen - available from early September 2021 on a minimum 12 month tenancy.
References will be required.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- Holding deposit, equivalent to one week's rent, to secure property. This will go towards the first month's rent providing that you do not withdraw from your application, do not provide inaccurate information, fail to disclose vital information or fail to proceed with the tenancy within a reasonable time frame.
- £50 Inc. VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc. VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at the reasonable cost to the tenant.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day (truncated)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Bond Oxborough Phillips - Holsworthy Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bond Oxborough Phillips - Holsworthy Lettings for full details and further information.