3 bed flat to rent Westgate, Rotherham S60
Points of interest
- Rotherham Central0.3 miles
- St Ann's Junior and Infant School0.6 miles
- Clifton Community School0.7 miles
- Meadowhall2.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Part furnished
- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Fitted kitchen
- Integrated oven-hob & extractor
- Washing machine
- Fridge freezer
- Easy access to sheffield and meadowhall
- Walking distance of the transport hub
Available furnished with sofas and dining table and chairs. Three double bedrooms, includes various wardrobes and side units. Bathroom with a white suite, including bath, semi-tiled wall, shower screen, tiled floor, wash basin and pedestal, top flush w/c. Accessed via a communal entrance, within walking distance of rotherham bus and train stations, off corporation st, with easy access to the new council buildings at riverside and the new riverside new york stadium.
Regular public transport links to meadowhall, sheffield. (P.S.note. Decorations & furnishings may vary from those advertised and limited viewings may apply due to Covid 19). Uc Considered (Under Criteria)
We advise that you view the property or alternatively if you are content after viewing the photos or virtual tour then you can reserve the property by completing the yab on line property reservation form. This can be found on our web site by clicking the 'tenants' tab and scrolling down to the bottom of the page then click the button ' I want to reserve viewed property now'.
After completing the form we will undertake our suitability checks and get back to you regarding the next steps and if accepted payment of the £50 holding deposit payment.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Yorkshire Accommodation Bureau LTD. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Yorkshire Accommodation Bureau LTD for full details and further information.