2 bed property to rent Long John Hill, Norwich NR1
- Edith Cavell Academy and Nursery0.2 miles
- Lakenham Primary School0.5 miles
- Norwich1.3 miles
- Norwich International Airport4.2 miles
Features and description
- Furnished or unfurnished
- *available with zero deposit*
- EPC Rating C
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- *Call William H Brown to View*
*available with zero deposit* William H Brown offer this imaculate 2 bedroom semi detached house, the property benefits from 2 double bedrooms, 2 reception rooms and gas central heating. The property can be offered furnished or unfurnished.
Carpeted flooring, door to front aspect, stairs to first floor.
Carpeted flooring, window to front aspect.
Vinyl flooring, range of wall and base units, drainer sink, gas hob & electric oven, washing machine, fridge/freezer, door to rear aspect.
Carpeted flooring, patio doors to rear garden.
Bedroom one (double)
Carpeted flooring, window to front aspect, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom two (double)
Carpeted flooring, window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes.
Tiled flooring, three piece suite comprising of shower, low level w/c, wash hand basin, window to side aspect.
Enclosed rear court yard with raised newly decked area and patio.
Gas central heating, double glazing.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Norwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Norwich for full details and further information.