1 bed flat to rent Mays Court, Crooms Hill, Greenwich SE10
Points of interest
- St Ursula's Convent School0.1 miles
- James Wolfe Primary School and Centre for the Deaf0.3 miles
- Greenwich0.3 miles
- Greenwich0.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Listed building
- Moments from Greenwich Park
- Available From February 2022
- EPC Rating - E
- Close to Local Amenities
Mays house is an impressive listed building set back off Crooms Hill which has fantastic views of Royal Greenwich Park. This property is conveniently located moments away from Greenwich Town Centre which has a wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants and is also under a 10 minute walk away from Greenwich Station (DLR, National Rail). Links from this station will get you to Bank in 23 minutes and Canary Wharf in 15 minutes.
This property is spacious throughout and comprises a large double bedroom, open plan kitchen/reception room with modern fitted kitchen and integrated appliances (including dishwasher), spacious family bathroom with shower over bath, W.C and wash hand basin.
Available February 2022. Offered unfurnished with street permit parking available.
Please note the following eligibility criteria
- You have the Right to Rent in the UK
- You do not have any adverse credit or rental history
- Further affordability criteria including varying minimum and maximum income criteria.
- As a student household that do not meet the minimum income, you will be required to pay six months up front
See here for full details relating to our eligibility criteria -
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - L & Q. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact L & Q for full details and further information.