3 bed end terrace house to rent Deansway, Chesham HP5
Points of interest
- Elmtree Infant and Nursery School0.2 miles
- Chiltern Hills Academy0.3 miles
- Chesham0.7 miles
- Amersham2.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Available Now
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- New Boiler
The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge with fitted fire, Fitted Kitchen with door to garden, Dining Room, Stairs to Landing, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and separate W/C.
Outside: To the front of the property there is a small front garden with side access to a Large rear garden with views over Chesham Vale. There is a brick built study/office with it's own W/C and a shed.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Potter and Ford tenancy information:
All tenancy agreements since 1st June 2019 are in line with the tenant fee act 2019 and the tenant fee ban legislation
As such, Permitted tenant payments as and from 1st June 2019 are as follows:
* Holding deposit: To hold a property during referencing and administration (a maximum of 1 week's rent)
* Tenancy Deposit: Held in a Deposit Protection Scheme during the course of the tenancy (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above)
* Payments to change a tenancy agreement requested by the tenant eg. Change of sharer capped at £50 including VAT (or, if higher, reasonable costs)
* Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs)
* Council Tax, Utilities, Communication services, TV licence, and such like
* Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate)
* Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
* Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement;
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Redress scheme is the Property Ombudsman,
Client Money Protection Scheme: Safeagent
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Potter & Ford Ltd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Potter & Ford Ltd for full details and further information.