1 bed flat to rent 9 Mayfield Grove, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG1
- The Grove Academy0.3 miles
- Harrogate, Grove Road Community Primary School0.3 miles
- Harrogate0.3 miles
- Hornbeam Park1.3 miles
Features and description
- Off street parking
- Central location
- Luxury fittings
- New development
- Ground floor
- Large double bedroom
The property has been finished to an exceptionally high standard and benefits from luxury soft furnishings, fittings, double glazing and under floor heating. The open plan living space allows for both a dining table and lounge area, which can be presented in various layouts to suit the preferred living arrangements. The high specification kitchen with under-floor heating is fitted high gloss units with under-counter lighting, and includes modern integrated appliances- a washing machine with tumble dryer, dishwasher and tall fridge freezer. The generously sized double bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and two large windows. The property has a well designed, spacious bathroom with white suite including a bath and separate large shower.
This property is marketed by LentinSmith Letting & Property Management (LentinSmith) at £725 per month. Rightmove has calculated the price per week for comparison purposes only.
The method we use for calculating the weekly price is: (monthly price x 12) / 52, rounded to the nearest pound.
Letting fees information
LentinSmith is a member of The Deposit Protection Service (dps)
The Deposit Protection Service
Redress : Property Ombudsman D8873
LentinSmith is part of CM Protect Limited Client Money Protection Scheme
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
* The rent
* A security deposit of a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
* A holding deposit of no more than one weeks´ rent;
* Interest for late payment of rent equating to 3% above The Bank of England Base Rate;
* Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
* Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
* Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
* Payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Lentin Smith. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Lentin Smith for full details and further information.