4 bed terraced house to rent Bury Street, Norwich NR2
Points of interest
- Norwich High School for Girls GDST0.2 miles
- Avenue Junior School0.4 miles
- Norwich1.3 miles
- Brundall Gardens5.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- *student property*
- EPC Rating D
- 4 Bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- Good acess to uea & nnuh
- Walking distance to the City Centre
- Golden Triangle location
- *Call William H Brown to view*
*student property* Located just off Unthank Road is this well proportioned 4 bed terraced home within easy reach of local facilities and amenities.
This handsome over the passage terraced home located on Bury Street offers well-proportioned accommodation comprising entrance porch, living room, kitchen, utility area, bathroom, ground floor bedrooms, landing and three first floor bedrooms. The property which offers some original features also benefits from gas fired central heating and enclosed low maintenance rear garden with timber storage shed with power. Located just off Unthank Road within easy reach of the local facilities and amenities this terraced home will attract a lot of interest.
Door to front aspect, door to living room.
Bedroom One 13' 10" into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.22m into bay x 3.63m )
Door to entrance porch, extended room with window to front aspect, two radiators, door to inner lobby.
Door from living room, door to dining room, stairs to first floor.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' 10" max ( 3.61m x 3.61m max )
Window to rear aspect, solid wood floor, under stairs cupboard, two radiators, open to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' x 7' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.39m )
Window to side aspect, door to side aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob, plumbing and space for dishwasher, radiator, tiled flooring, door to utility area.
Door from kitchen, gas fired central heating boiler, plumbing and space for washing machine/washer dryer, space for fridge, tiled floor, door to bathroom.
Window to side aspect, four piece bathroom with suite comprising bath, shower cubicle with mains fed shower, low level wc, pedestal sink, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Stairs from inner lobby to first floor, doors to all bedrooms.
Bedroom Four 12' x 12' max ( 3.66m x 3.66m max )
Window to front aspect, over stairs cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 11' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.63m )
Window to rear aspect, over stairs cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 7' 11" ( 3.76m x 2.41m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator.
Enclosed garden which is mainly laid to patio with a large timber shed providing storage and power for freezer. There is also an outside tap and access along the shared passageway to the front of the property.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Norwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Norwich for full details and further information.