2 bed property to rent Bayliss, Godmanchester, Huntingdon PE29
- St Anne's CofE Primary School0.3 miles
- Godmanchester Bridge Academy0.3 miles
- Huntingdon1.7 miles
- St Neots6.3 miles
Features and description
- Two bedroom house
- Enclosed rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing throughout
- Set in quiet cul de sac
- Available July
- Call now to view
**two bedroom house** located in a quiet cul de sac in Godmanchester
Two bedroom house located in the quiet location of Godmanchester, Huntingdon.
The property comprises;
Entrance hall leading into living room with laminate flooring
3.73m x 3.56m (12'3" x 11'8")
3.25m x 3.58m (10'8" x 11'9") with fitted electric oven, separate four ring electric hob, space for fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine.
First floor comprises;
3.56m x 3.78m (11'8" x 12'5")
2.08m x 2.26m (6'10" x 7'5")
Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath and pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, window to
side, storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring.
Fully enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn. Gated access to rear leading to garage.
Available end of July
Call now to view
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Sharman Quinney. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sharman Quinney for full details and further information.