3 bed property to rent Railway Road, Wisbech PE13
- Thomas Clarkson Academy0.2 miles
- Elm Road Primary School0.3 miles
- March7.3 miles
- Downham Market9.3 miles
Features and description
- *zero deposit option available*
- *price on application*
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Lounge/diner, kitchen, ground floor shower room
- Rear garden, garage, available now
- EPC Rating D
*zero deposit option available* *price on application* A good sized family home with ample off street parking not far from town centre.
*zero deposit option available* *price on application*
This semi-detached property offers good family size accommodation comprising:-
Lounge - Window to front, radiator
Dining room - Window to front, radiator
Kitchen - Window and door to side, range of fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine
Shower room - Shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin
The first floor has:-
Bedroom 1 - (double) Window to front, radiator
Bedroom 2 - (double) Window to front, radiator
Bedroom 3 - (single) Window to rear, radiator
Outside there is off street parking and a garage to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear.
The property benefits from gas central heating and is within walking distance of the town centre.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Wisbech. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Wisbech for full details and further information.