3 bed bungalow to rent Arnfield Lane, New Costessey, Norwich NR5
Points of interest
- Clover Hill VA Infant and Nursery School0.2 miles
- Valley Primary Academy0.3 miles
- Norwich3.2 miles
- Salhouse7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- *student property*
- EPC Rating E
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Off Street Parking for 2 Cars
- Rear garden
- Seperate lounge
- *Call William H Brown to View*
*student property* William H Brown offer this fantastic 3 Bed chalet bungalow located just off Dereham Road within walking distance of the uea. Benefits from downstairs shower room plus ensuite, 2 off road parking spaces and a small low maintenance rear garden with a shed ideal for bike storage. Call today to arrange your viewing!
Kitchen (2.80m x 2.66m)
modern kitchen fitted with a range of base and wall units, cooker with hob and extractor fan over, washing machine and fridge-freezer. Window to front aspect. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom Three - Single (3.75m x 2.16m)
Furnished with a single bed and window to rear aspect. Laminate flooring.
Low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Window to side aspect and tiled flooring.
Living Room (3.92m x 3.44m)
Window to front aspect. Laminate flooring. Open plan to…
Dining Room / Study (3.20m x 2.44m)
Laminate flooring. Doors to conservatory. Stairs to 1st floor.
Door to rear garden.
Bedroom One – Double (3.04m x 2.60m)
Furnished with a double bed and with window to front aspect. Laminate flooring. Door to ensuite…
Low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Velux window to side aspect. Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two – Double (3.14m x 2.20m)
Furnished with a single bed, window to rear aspect. Laminate flooring.
A low maintenance rear courtyard garden with shed – ideal for bike storage. To the front of the property there is off road parking for 2 cars.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Norwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Norwich for full details and further information.