Book Before Christmas To Win free rent For The Year ** One Member of Every Group of 4,5 or 6 guaranteed to Win!
Available for students and young professionals
Open-plan living space with comfy sofas, dining space and fully fitted kitchens including dishwasher and tumble dryer. Flat screen TV, all double bedrooms and 2 Shower Rooms ;
- Location - 10 minute walk from The Leadmill and Pure Gym, only a 15 minute walk from Sheffield Hallam University - City Campus and from the City Centre. Free shuttle bus from your house to The Hub, City Campus and All Bar One! Less than 20 minute walk to the Train Station and Sheffield Uni is only a 20 minute tram ride on the Blue Line (runs every 10 minutes from Granville Road)
- Dining Living Kitchen - Open-plan kitchen, dining and living space, all individually styled with no two properties looking the same! Fully fitted kitchen including large range style oven, dishwasher, washer / tumble dryer, Microwave, Hoover and Ironing Board. In all of the 6 bedroom property there is a dining table and chairs or breakfast bar - your choice! The sofas are all comfy 2/3 seater sofas and there is a flat screen TV.
- Bathroom - There are two shower rooms to the property. Modern showers with heated towel rails, W/C and wash hand basin.
- Bedrooms - All bedrooms are furnished with a ¾ 4ft bed, bed base, mattress, desk, chair and various storage. All of the bedrooms have code locks on the doors.
- On-Site - Free Shuttle Bus. Common Room with pool table, bar and plenty of seating and a TV. There is also a separate cinema room with projector.
- Parking - Lots of Free Pakring on site
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Rent - £58 pppw inclusive of gas, water, electricity and Wi-Fi
- Deposit -No Deposit for tenants with a UK Based Guarantor. £50 holding deposit to be deducted from first months rent!
- Available Date - 1st July 2020
- Contract - Individual Tenancy Agreements on a 52 week contract.
- Bills Bills Inclusive - Gas, Water, Electricity, Wi-Fi. Tenants are responsible for a TV License.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Nicholas Humphreys. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Nicholas Humphreys for full details and further information.
Before you move in To Reserve a property a holding deposit of £50 rent is payable, should you be offered and you accept a tenancy with our Landlord, then your holding deposit will be credited to the first month’s rent due under the tenancy.
Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent under £50,000 per year): Maximum of five weeks rent Security Deposit (per tenancy. Rent over £50,000 per year): Maximum of six weeks rent Unpaid Rent:
Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears. Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s):
Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request): £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request): £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Early Termination (Tenant’s Request): Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy. Independent Redress: Client Money Protection:
Fees for Tenancy agreements signed before 1st June 2019
Checkout fee at the end of the tenancy £50(inc vat) per room