Property Reference: 784689.Bright and airy
two bedroom flat with additional home office, located on the 5th floor of a modern new build in Greenwich (zone 2)
The flat is offered furnished
and has been decorated to a high standard. The open plan kitchen and living room open up onto a lovely balcony with amazing views (and sunsets) with Canary Wharf, the City and even the London Eye visible from the flat.
- Bedroom 1 benefits from a King size ottoman bed, mirrored fitted wardrobes with plenty of storage space, bedside table and chest of drawers. Room dimensions: 2.76 m x 5.99 m
- Bedroom 2 benefits from a Double ottoman bed, mirrored fitted wardrobes with plenty of storage space, bedside table and chest of drawers. Room dimensions: 4.08 m x 2.93 m
The flat is well located and surrounded by green space with Greenwich park, Blackheath Common, historical Royal Greenwich with its iconic market, shops, restaurants and multiple transport links on your doorstep:
- Elverson Road DLR station is under 5 minutes walk, with frequent trains for Canary Wharf & Bank
- Greenwich train station is just a 10 minute walk, with direct trains to London Bridge, Cannon Street and Thameslink Services to Blackfriars, London St Pancras and Luton Airport.
- Lewisham station is a 12 minute walk with direct trains to London Bridge, Victoria, Charing Cross and Cannon Street.
The flat also benefits from:
- Home office with complete with desk and office chair for easy home working
- Cycle storage
- Building concierge service
- Spacious, open plan kitchen/living room
- En-suite Jack & Jill bathroom with bath/shower and toilet & separate guest toilet
- Private balcony with uninterrupted panoramic views of London- Communal courtyard garden at the centre of the building- Very quiet and safe
- Bus stop only 30 seconds away
- Shops, restaurants, banks, post office and all you need only 10 mins away
- Bills included (internet, water, electricity & heating) with the exception of council tax which is £132 per month split over 10 months.
Available to move in 19th June. Please get in touch to enquire about a viewing, video available.Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,000.00 per month (£461.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,250.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 19 June, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 3 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B If calling, please quote reference: 784689 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference seven hundred and eighty-four thousand six hundred and eighty-nine