3 bed detached house to rent Edgehill, Thorpe St. Andrew, Norwich NR7
Points of interest
- Dussindale Primary School0.4 miles
- Thorpe St Andrew School and Sixth Form0.6 miles
- Brundall Gardens2.3 miles
- Norwich2.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- *available with zero deposit*
- EPC Rating D
- 3 Bed linked detached house
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off street parking
- Large kitchen-dining room
- Downstairs W/C
- *Call William H Brown to view*
*available with zero deposit* William H Brown offer this modern, linked detached family home in the sought after NR7 postcode. This fine property benefits from 3 bedrooms, family bathroom, living room and large kitchen-dining room. The landlord has removed the ensuite bathroom to create a larger than average master bedroom and they have also converted the garage to offer an additional dining area. Externally the property offers an enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn as well as off road parking. Call us now to arrange your viewing!
Access to cloakroom and lounge.
Low level WC and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
Living Room (5.46m x 3.23m)
A spacious living room with electric fireplace. Window to front aspect.
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, cooker with gas hob and extractor over, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Two windows to rear aspect. Vinyl flooring.
Open plan to kitchen with French doors to rear garden. Vinyl flooring.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard and window to side aspect. Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One (4.26m x 3.18m)
A spacious double bedroom with two windows to front aspect. Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two (3.56m x 2.36m)
Another double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and window to rear aspect. Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three (2.46m x 1.82m)
A single bedroom with window to rear aspect. Carpeted flooring.
Consisting of bath with shower attachment, low level WC and wash hand basin. Window to side aspect. Tiled flooring.
To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed garden which has both patio and lawned areas as well as an outside storage shed. To the front of the property there is off street parking.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Norwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Norwich for full details and further information.