2 bed property to rent Maud Street, Norwich NR2
- Red Balloon - Norwich0.2 miles
- Notre Dame Preparatory School (Norwich) Limited0.2 miles
- Norwich1.4 miles
- Norwich International Airport2.5 miles
Features and description
- *available with zero deposit*
- EPC Rating D
- 2 Bedrooms + box room
- 2 Reception rooms
- Utility room
- Rear garden
- On road unrestricted parking
- *Call William H Brown to view*
*available with zero deposit* William H Brown offer this fantastic and fully furnished 2 bed plus box terrace just off Earlham Road in the ever popular NR2 postcode. The property benefits from a newly fitted bathroom, modern kitchen, two reception room, enclosed rear garden and unrestricted on road parking! Call William H Brown now to arrange your viewing!
Feature fireplace and window to front aspect. Wooden flooring.
Feature fireplace and storage cupboard. Wooden flooring. Door to utility area.
A utility area with washing machine. Tiled flooring. Door to rear garden.
A modern kitchen fitted with a range of base and wall units, cooker with gas hob and extractor over, fridge freezer and window to side aspect. Tiled flooring.
A new bathroom suite consisting of bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin and airing cupboard. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom One (Double)
Feature fireplace and storage cupboard. Window to front aspect. Wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two (Double)
With storage cupboard and door to box room. Window to rear aspect. Wooden flooring.
Bedroom Three / Box Room
A single bedroom accessed from Bedroom Two with window to rear aspect. Carpeted flooring.
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance and non-bisected rear garden with a storage shed. On road unrestricted parking is available to the front of the property on Maud Street.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Norwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Norwich for full details and further information.