A recently built, luxury 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom ground floor apartment situated in Riverside Place, an executive development conveniently located for Pinner Village and Pinner tube station. The property benefits from: Living room, semi-open plan kitchen with integrated appliances, private gated parking, video entry phone system and landscaped communal grounds. Unfurnished. Available 21st September 2020. Viewings from 24th August 2020.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Bellgrange Estates. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bellgrange Estates for full details and further information.
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Fee of intent: 1 week`s rent; and
- Deposit for a Long Let tenancy: Equivalent of 5 weeks rent where the annual rent is below £50,000, the equivalent to 6 weeks rent, where the annual rent is £50,000 or over), - Deposit for a Short Let tenancy: £700 or equivalent to one weeks' rent (whichever is greater)
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: Such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default Charges: Such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: Such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.