First floor apartment - walking distance of town & station. Located on the First Floor this Apartment comprises Two Double Bedrooms, a Fitted Kitchen open plan to the Reception and a Fitted Bathroom. There are Integrated appliances and the apartment is carpeted throughout with wardrobes to both the Bedrooms. In addition there is One Parking Space and a Bike Store. Available 27th September and Unfurnished.
Entry Phone system, Communal Entrance, stairs to First Floor, door to Apartment.
Airing cupboard housing, Doors to:
Fitted Kitchen (3.84m x 3.30m)
Integrated Electric Oven and Hob, Integrated Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, open plan to Reception.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Cairds Estate Agents. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Cairds Estate Agents for full details and further information.
The following charges are payable or potentially payable by a tenant:
- Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent • Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
- Rent and Utility bills - Payable as outlined in the Tenancy Agreement
- Unpaid rent - Interest at 3% above the Bank of England base rate, as outlined in the Tenancy Agreement
- Lost Keys - Tenants are liable for the cost of replacing any lost keys or security device, including a change of lock or replacement of device if required
- Amendments of Tenancy Agreement at Tenant's Request - £50 per change
- Early Surrender of the AST at Tenant's Request - Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the Landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. However, the tenant will still need to cover the Landlord's costs in surrendering the tenancy and re-letting the property.
All prices are inclusive of VAT. As a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) for sales and lettings, we subscribe to TPO Codes of Practice. This Government approved independent redress scheme gives consumers additional protection beyond that required by law. Our clients have peace of mind that there is free and fair redress available in the unlikely event of an unresolved dispute involving our agency. As regulated members of ARLA this means that any monies we hold is insured. This gives our clients peace of mind and financial protection that their money will always be safe in our hands under the RICS Client Money Protection Scheme.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.