2 bed flat to rent Southalls Way, Norwich NR3
- George White Junior School0.1 miles
- Mousehold Infant & Nursery School0.2 miles
- Norwich1 miles
- Norwich International Airport2.1 miles
Features and description
- *available with zero deposit*
- EPC Rating C
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Allocated parking
- Walking distance to city centre
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- *Call William H Brown to view*
*available with zero deposit* William H Brown offer this modern two double bedroom ground floor apartment ideally positioned to the North of Norwich, within walking distance of the city centre. The property benefits from a modern and fully fitted kitchen, bathroom and ensuite shower room and allocated parking. Call us now to arrange your viewing!
The apartment has its own entrance on the ground floor, opening to a hallway with internal storage cupboard. Tiled flooring.
Lounge-Diner (4.04m x 3.89m)
An L shaped Living-Dining room with window to front aspect. Carpet flooring. Open plan to…
A modern kitchen fitted with wall and base units, cooker with gas hob and extractor fan over, fridge freezer and washer dryer. Window to side aspect. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom One (3.30m x 2.54m)
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and window to the side aspect. Carpeted flooring.
Consisting of shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two (3.62m x 2.08m)
A second double bedroom with window to the side aspect. Carpeted flooring.
A modern bathroom suite consisting of bath with shower attachment, low level WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail. Tiled walls and floor.
1 allocated parking space.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Norwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Norwich for full details and further information.