We are delighted to present first floor one bedroom maisonette flat with Shared Garden Access to rent in Rayners lane Harrow. Available immediately.
We are delighted to present one bedroom maisonette flat to rent in Rayners lane Harrow
Available immediately. Recently refurbished separate kitchen Spacious king size bedroom with Fitted wardrobes Recently refurbished Separate bathroom
Property is conveniently located within 2 minutes distance to many local amenities (tesco express etc.) along with being a walkable 6 minutes distance to Rayners lane underground station serving Met and Piccadilly line and a short bus ride to south harrow serves piccadilly stations.
Property will be let with all utility bills included - council tax, electricity, gas, water for 1200
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Keller Williams Prime Properties. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Keller Williams Prime Properties for full details and further information.
Keller Williams Prime Letting Fees and Tenant Protection Information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts:
- 1 week's rent
- 5 weeks rent for any tenancy where the annual rent is up to £50,000.00 and
- 6 weeks rent for any tenancy where the annual rent is between £50,000.00 and £100,000.00
During the tenancy:
Payment of up to £50 incl. VAT if you want to change the tenancy agreement, e.g. If you wish to change a sharer.
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate plus VAT if you are in arrears for more than 14 days.
- Payment of the cost of replacing the keys (we will evidence this by way of a receipt) plus up to £15 incl. VAT per hour to the agent for the reasonably incurred time in arranging to have the keys replaced.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
- Payment for a breach of the tenancy agreement up to the prescribed limit
During the tenancy: (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities: Gas, electricity, water
- Communications: Telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Taylor Benn Management Limited, trading as Keller Williams Move is a member of Client Money Protect, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme.