This contemporary two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment with parking located at The Granite Apartments - part of the popular "River Gardens" Development, with a large private balcony providing direct river views.
Accommodation comprises large hallway with ample storage space, master bedroom with private en suite with programmable heated towel rail, additional double bedroom, family bathroom with programmable heated towel rail, and large open plan reception room, high specification kitchen with integrated oven, integral dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer.
Additional benefits include floor to ceiling windows, built in wardrobes, under floor heating and a large private balcony.
Further onsite facilities inclusive of rental cost include the onsite gym, swimming pool, tennis court, twenty four hour concierge, landscaped communal gardens, underground parking, and private storage cage.
This building also sits on the Thames River Path - a pleasant stroll leading directly to Greenwich Town Centre in a matter of minutes, offering an array of bars, shops, restaurants Cutty Sark DLR and the famous Greenwich Market.
Royal Greenwich Park and Maze Hill Rail Station (0.3 miles) are also within easy walking distance.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by John Payne - Greenwich East. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact John Payne - Greenwich East for full details and further information.
Fees in relation to tenancy agreements signed on or after 1st June 2019 Holding deposit
- Equivalent to one week's rent per tenancy (annual rent amount divided by 52)
- The property will be reserved on payment of the Holding Deposit
- The Deadline for Agreement is 15 calendar days after the Holding Deposit is paid unless an "extension" date is agreed in writing by the tenant
The Holding Deposit will be refunded to the tenant within 7 days:-
(i) from when the parties enter into the tenancy agreement unless the tenant has agreed in writing for the Holding Deposit to be put towards the balance of monies payable (ii) if the landlord withdraws (iii) if an agreement is not reached before the Deadline for Agreement or the agreed extended date and the tenant is not at fault, or (iv) if the landlord or the agent breaches the fee ban or acts in a way that it would be unreasonable to expect the tenant to enter into a tenancy agreement (i.e. Unfair terms, harassment etc)
The Agent can retain the Holding Deposit only if:
(i) the tenant withdraws their application (ii) the tenant doesn't take reasonable steps to enter into the tenancy (iii) the tenant fails a Right to Rent check (iv) the tenant provides false or misleading information which materially affects their suitability to rent the property Rent
- The amount which will be contractually payable to rent the property at regular specified intervals. Security deposit
- Equivalent to five weeks' rent per tenancy if rent is less than £50,000 per year - Equivalent to six weeks' rent per tenancy if rent is more than £50,000 per year - The Security Deposit can be used to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy - Interest is payable by the tenant on late rent at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate in relation to each day after the due date for which the rent is unpaid but not to be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears Utilities & council tax
- Gas, electricity, fuel, water or sewage, communication services, television licence, Green Deal charge (if any) and council tax Lost key / access or security device
- The cost of replacement including the cost of replacement of the locks (if applicable) Variation of contract
- £50 (including VAT) per agreed variation at the tenant's request to include the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation - £50 (including VAT) per agreed replacement tenant at the tenant's request to include the cost of Right to Rent checks, deposit registration and the preparation and execution of new legal documents - £50 (including VAT) per agreed variation at the tenant's request to keep a pet at the property Early termination
- If the tenant wishes to leave the contract early and there is no break clause, the tenant shall pay the rent until the start date of any replacement tenancy together with the landlord's re-letting costs (in accordance with Acorn's published landlord letting fees); such costs to be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy ----
peace of mind
The Acorn Group are part The Ombudsman Redress Scheme and are a member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme. Tenant deposits are protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
For more information please contact your local branch.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.