3 bed property to rent Smawthorne Lane, Castleford WF10
Points of interest
- Castleford0.2 miles
- Half Acres Primary Academy0.3 miles
- Smawthorne Henry Moore Primary School, Castleford0.3 miles
- Glasshoughton0.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Three good sized bedrooms
- High Ceilings
- Two reception rooms
- Lovely property
Call now to arrange a viewing on this property
This wonderful property is ready to move in, in November and with its spacious living areas and high ceilings this kind of home doesnt last long, The property boasts two good sized reception rooms and a large kitchen which then leads to an ample sized garden and garage. Going up the stairs you will find the main bedroom easily big enough for a king size bed and wardrobe space, along the hallway is a double bedroom complete with overhead storage, at the back of the house is an incredible bathroom which consists of a roll top bath and a seperate shower. Finally on the third floor is the converted attic bedroom which again can easily fit a double bed and wardrobes and rest assured for any one blessed with height the ceiling wont be an issue!
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Wakefield. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Wakefield for full details and further information.