1 bed property to rent Harwich Road, Little Oakley, Harwich CO12
- Two Village Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School0.5 miles
- Chase Lane Primary School and Nursery1 miles
- Harwich International2.2 miles
- Harwich International Ferry Terminal2.2 miles
Features and description
- 24hr care, 365 days of year
- Recently redecorated living area
- Nutritious meals
- Communal gardens
- Own ensuite toilet
- Fully furnished
- Full activity programme
- Pets considered
- Available now
- Call today!
Waters View Residential Home is a family-run, comfortable residential home that welcomes long-term needs, temporary respite and day care.
Covid secure viewings available
Waters View Residential Home is a family-run, comfortable residential home that welcomes long-term needs, temporary respite and day care. Care workers, many of whom have been at Waters View for a number of years and either hold or are working towards NVQs, build up strong relationships with residents in order to make sure their personal needs and preferences are understood.
At Waters View there is always a focus on being a home-like environment. This vision is helped by the home being a lovingly converted private house, with rural surroundings and secure gardens. All rooms are en-suite and individually decorated to ensure that "home from home" feeling.
Assisted care and bathing, nutritious meals and strong links with medical services ensures your loved one the best holistic care.
- Close to Local shops
- Gardens for residents
- Minibus or other transport
- Near Public Transport
- Own Furniture if required
- Pets by arrangement
- Phone Point in own room/Mobile
- Television point in own room
- Wheelchair access
- Communal bathroom with assisted bathing if necesarry
A pre admission assessment needs to be carried out to ensure that Waters View can offer any prospective Resident the high level of individual care they need and deserve.Prices begin at £765 per week for the minimum level of support required.
If you are interested to find out more, please dont hesitate to get in contact where we can then arrange covid secure viewings of the rooms and grounds.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Harwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Harwich for full details and further information.