Property Reference: 991814.
A lovely property located in Greenwich's highly sought after Ashburnham Triangle conservation area. The property benefits form the following:
- Huge split level 2 Bedroom 2 bathroom Victorian conversion flat (over 2 levels)
- Kitchen and lounge area ideal for entertaining
- New contemporary kitchen being fitted including dishwasher
- Integrated appliances with fridge, freezer, washing machine, electric oven and gas cook-top.
- Bright lounge area with gas fireplace and built in book cases and timber floors
- One en-suite and one large bathroom
- Newly Installed double glazed timber sash windows front and rear
- Double bedroom to rear of property overlooking the garden
- 5 minutes walk to Greenwich train station for access to London Bridge and London Cannon Street
- 5 minutes walk to Deptford Bridge DLR for access to Canary Wharf services.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Available on a long lease from April 1st 2021
- Managed by a private landlord. No extortionate letting fees.
- Rental bond of 5 weeks rent.
- No dogs and no smokers.
- No agents or property managers need respond to this advert
- Rent Amount: £1,585.00 per month (£365.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,828.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 01 April, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C If calling, please quote reference: 991814 Fees:
You will not
be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.OpenRent endeavours to make all property particulars as accurate and reliable as possible, however if you require any further clarification or information please contact us. When applying for a tenancy using the Rent Now process, you will be required to pay one month's rent and any deposit before moving in. This will be paid to OpenRent and released to the landlord once you have moved in. With OpenRent there are no administration fees to pay. Property Reference nine hundred and ninety-one thousand eight hundred and fourteen