Insulated floors Rewired and replumbed Luxury Kitchen and Bathroom with quality fitments Original stripped and waxed bannisters New Fitted carpets New Double Glazing Sanded floorboards Neutral decor throughout Spotlighting Solid pine internal doors with chrome fittings New boiler for central heating
entrance hall: Original entrance door with stencilled etched glass, Radiator, Understairs cupboard Sanded floorboards. Fitted carpet to stairs and landing. Original bannisters.
Lounge: Double glazed bay window to front. Stripped and sanded floorboards. Panelled doors. Spotlights with dimmer. Interconnecting doors to: Dining room: Double glazed window to rear. Stripped and sanded floorboards. Radiator. Door to Hallway. Door to Utility Room. Open plan to Kitchen
utility room: Double glazed window to rear. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Spotlight. Vinyl flooring.
Kitchen: Double glazed window and door to rear. Range of top quality high gloss wall and base units with soft close doors. Drawer unit. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Solid Oak work tops. Built in self clean oven and induction hob with overhead extractor. Space for fridge freezer. Textured stone dark grey floor. Soft grey part tiled walls. Spotlights and underlighting.
Luxury bathroom: No expense has been spared! Double glazed window to rear. Beautiful luxury suite with panelled Trojan bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Low level w.c. Set with concealed cistern. White high gloss vanity unit with large inset basin and motion sensor lighting, shelving and shaver socket. Separate Shower Cubicle with quality shower tray and rain water shower with separate hand shower. Flooring and grey ceramic wall tiles. Large heated towel rail providing maximum heat output.
Garden: Approx 100’ laid to lawn with high level fencing. Exterior tap for hose pipe. Patio area. Shed.
Off street parking to the front with brick paved handstanding.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Howard Young Residential. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Howard Young Residential for full details and further information.
Holding deposit payable to Howard Young Residential - this will reserve the property while referencing takes place - the Holding deposit is equivalent to one week's rent per tenancy (annual rent amount divided by 52) and will be converted into part payment of the first rental payment on completion
The landlord has 15 days to make a decision as to whether to proceed with the tenancy. If the tenancy does not go ahead then the holding deposit will be repaid within seven days after the Holding Deposit has been paid. The Holding deposit will be repaid if the landlord withdraws
The Agent can retain the Holding Deposit only if:
(i) the tenant withdraws their application (ii) the tenant doesn't take reasonable steps to enter into the tenancy (iii) the tenant fails a Right to Rent check or reference/credit search (iv) the tenant provides false or misleading information which materially affects their suitability to rent the property Rent
- The amount which will be contractually payable to rent the property at regular specified intervals. - Interest is payable by the tenant on late rent at the rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate in relation to each day after the due date for which the rent is unpaid but not to be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears Security deposit
Equivalent to one months rent or if requested - Equivalent to five weeks' rent per tenancy if rent is less than £50,000 per year Equivalent to six weeks' rent per tenancy if rent is more than £50,000 per year The Security Deposit can be used to cover damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy The Deposit is secured in one of the government recommended schemes for security purposes and upon vacating the property this is refunded, so long as the property is handed back in the condition it is found in (you will be advised on the exact protection scheme when you move in). Utilities & council tax
- Gas, electricity, fuel, water or sewage, communication services, television licence, and council tax Lost key / access or security device
- The cost of replacement including the cost of replacement of the locks (if applicable) Variation of contract
- £50 (including VAT) per agreed variation at the tenant's request to include the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation - £50 (including VAT) per agreed replacement tenant at the tenant's request to include the cost of Right to Rent checks, deposit registration and the preparation and execution of new legal documents - £50 (including VAT) per agreed variation at the tenant's request to keep a pet at the property Early termination
- If the tenant wishes to leave the contract early and there is no break clause, the tenant shall pay the rent until the start date of any replacement tenancy together with the landlord's re-letting costs (in accordance with Howard Young’s published landlord letting fees); such costs to be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy
Howard Young are members of the Property Redress Scheme Membership Number PRS002372
Howard Young are currently not a member of a Client Money Protection Scheme
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.