Studio to rent Pearl House, 32 Queens Street, Wakefield, West Yorkshire WF1
Points of interest
- Wakefield Westgate0.2 miles
- Wakefield Girls' High School0.4 miles
- Wakefield Lawefield Primary School0.4 miles
- Wakefield Kirkgate0.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Value for money property
- Excellent location
- Quality fixtures and fittings
- Clean and well maintained
- Electric heating
- Double glazing
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Neutral decor
The property is offered unfurnished and comprises; open plan living area, kitchen with hob, oven and fridge and separate tiled shower room.
Wall mounted heater, TV and phone points. To one end is a kitchen with integrated electric oven hob and extractor. Fridge and Stainless steel sink inset to worktop. Ceiling light points. Wall mounted heater. Large glazed windows.
Tiled shower cubical with wall mounted shower, low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin. Recess lighting, laminate floor and extractor fan.
This property is marketed by LentinSmith Letting & Property Management (LentinSmith). Rightmove has calculated the price per week for comparison purposes only.
The method we use for calculating the weekly price is: (monthly price x 12) / 52, rounded to the nearest pound.
Letting fees information
Fees may apply
LentinSmith is a member of The Deposit Protection Service (dps)
The Deposit Protection Service
Redress : Property Ombudsman D8873
LentinSmith is part of CM Protect Limited Client Money Protection Scheme Membership Number CMP005757
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
* The rent
* A security deposit of a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
* A holding deposit of no more than one weeks´ rent;
* Interest for late payment of rent equating to 3% above The Bank of England Base Rate;
* Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
* Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
* Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
* Payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Lentin Smith. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Lentin Smith for full details and further information.