2 bed cottage to rent Green Terrace Square, Halifax HX1
- Savile Park Primary School0 miles
- The Crossley Heath School0.2 miles
- Halifax1 miles
- Sowerby Bridge1.4 miles
Features and description
- Private garden
- On street/residents parking
- Central heating
- Double glazing
The property has been completely refurbished over recent years, offering tasteful, modern living and briefly comprises:
Ground Floor (open plan)
- modern fitted kitchen area (inc. Oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge, plumbing for washing machine)
- lounge containing a cast iron feature electric stove with optiflame effect (freestanding)
- two bedrooms (master bedroom with floor to ceiling built-in storage)
- bathroom with shower facilities
Cellar (useful for storage), GCH, UPVC double glazing, pleasant garden (lawn and decorative stone). Parking for one vehicle.
The area has lots to offer, with plenty of local amenities within easy reach, including all main transport links and the M62 network.
This property would ideally suit a professional person / couple.
Please note: Advance rent (£550.00) and payment of a bond (£625.00) needs to be paid ahead of moving into the property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - LJF Property Management. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact LJF Property Management for full details and further information.