2 bed flat to rent Laurel Bank, Main Street, East Keswick LS17
- Bardsey Primary School0.7 miles
- Collingham Lady Elizabeth Hastings' Church of England Primary School1.9 miles
- Pannal5.6 miles
- Weeton5.7 miles
Features and description
- Spacious, well presented second floor apartment
- Fantastic views over village and countryside
- Central position close to village amenities
- Ease of access to leeds and harrogate
- Modern neutral decor
- Communal gardens
- Off road parking space
- Includes appliances
- Furnished or unfurnished
- *deposit free option available*
It comprises: Hallway, large lounge/dining room with large storage cupboard, modern fitted kitchen with cooker, washer/dryer, fridge & microwave, bathroom with shower over bath and two double bedrooms.
It also benefits from communal gardens, one off road parking space, gas central heating and double glazing.
*deposit free option available*
sorry no pets or smokers.
Deposit: GBP747 Energy Efficiency Rating: D
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Linley and Simpson - Wetherby. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Linley and Simpson - Wetherby for full details and further information.