3 bed property to rent Merridale Street West, Wolverhampton WV3
- Nishkam Primary School Wolverhampton0.2 miles
- Bantock Primary School0.2 miles
- Wolverhampton1 miles
- Coseley3.3 miles
Features and description
- Zero deposit guarantee avaliable
- Off road parking
- EPC rating D
- Large workshop area to the rear
- Three double bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Close to local amenities
- Good travel links into wolverampton city centre
*large three bedroom family home with garden* *ready to let immediately* *zero deposit guarantee option available*
This huge three bedroom home is ready to view and available to let immediately. On the ground floor the property benefits from two large reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen and a family bathroom with shower. On the first floor the property offers from three double bedrooms. Up to the second floor there is a generously sized attic space.
To the rear of the property, it benefits from off road parking and a large garage/workshop space.
This property also has the benefit of UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Call Connells Wolverhampton now to arrange your viewing.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Connells - Wolverhampton. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Wolverhampton for full details and further information.