1 bed flat to rent Church Row, Ware SG12
- Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School0.3 miles
- Christ Church CofE (VA) Primary School and Nursery, Ware0.3 miles
- Ware (Herts)0.4 miles
- Hertford East1.9 miles
Features and description
- One Bedroom apartment
- Town centre location
- Open Plan
- Available from 10th June
references - Please only enquiry if you pass the reference criteria
- Collective Gross Income: Minimum multiple of 30 times the monthly rental
- no ccj's, iva's or history of bad credit
- Positive landlord reference (if applicable)
All properties have A no pet and no smoking policy unless otherwise advertised
Please note there are no tenant fees and the security deposit is capped to the equivalent of 5 weeks rent.
Viewings - covid-19 - In order for the viewing to take place, the government guidance states:
• Agents should ask for confirmation whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing.
• Agents can accompany physical viewings but social distancing guidelines must be followed during the viewings and there should be minimal contact with the household. Agents should seek to maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible. Where social distancing is not possible and the visit is within an enclosed space, all parties should wear a face covering in line with government guidance.
• All parties viewing a property (maximum 2 prospective viewers) are also advised to wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering the properties, avoid touching surfaces and internal doors.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Jonathan Hunt. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Jonathan Hunt for full details and further information.