1 bed flat to rent High Street, Boscastle PL35
- Boscastle Community Primary School0.1 miles
- Tintagel Primary School3.1 miles
- Rock Padstow Ferry Landing14.1 miles
- Padstow Ferry Landing14.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Part furnished
Part furnished, or can be un- unfurnished subject to agreement.
Comunual garden to the rear.
Any property accepting lha, in full or part (top up) will need a guarantor. Applications, for Tenants (over 18) and Guarantors are all subject to credit referencing. This property is let under an assured shorthold tenancy agreement and the minimum term of occupancy is six months. Applications, for Tenants (over 18) and Guarantors are all subject to credit referencing.
We take 1 month's rent as deposit once you have viewed the property and have decided you want to proceed with an application.
The 1 month's deposit will be used towards the deposit for the tenancy.
We are pleased to supply details of properties currently available to let
Please note the following conditions:-
1. All appointments to view should be made through Kernow Properties, telephone . Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm and Saturday 9.00am to 12.
2. If you are delayed on the way to an appointment, please let us know. Unless we have heard from you, we will wait for a maximum of 15 minutes after the appointment.
3. We will deal with one application or group of applicants at a time for any given property. Each application must be completed in all respects, with all parts of the forms completed for each prospective tenant. Certain standard tenancy conditions are explained on the application form.
4. In that we will deal with one application or set of applications at a time your position will be secured, but no tenancy agreement will be offered until we have obtained satisfactory references, including a credit search, for each tenants. (Each person over the age of 18 who will be resident at the property must be on the tenancy agreement and must pass the necessary check).
5. Acceptance of an applicant does not guarantee the offer of a tenancy. Do not take any steps to terminate any existing tenancy that you may have until we have confirmed that references have been obtained and a tenancy start date has been agreed.
6. If we agree to grant you a tenancy, you will be required to pay a deposit of one months’ rent and one months’ rent in advance (a total of twice the quoted rent). The deposit taken at the time of reserving the property will be taken into account at this time.
Applications, for Tenants (over 18) and Guarantors are all subject to credit referencing.
We normally require one month's rent in advance and one month's rent which will be held as a deposit/bond (although there are some cases where increased advance rent may be required). In some cases we may request an additional deposit in respect of pets etc.
Why not follow us on twitter, you can find all our lettings properties there, as well as local information and events.
We do not operate a mailing list for our lettings properties, but by following us on twitter, you can see all the new properties as they come in.
Tenancy Info: For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 requires lettings agents to provide details of any permitted payments, membership and name of a redress scheme, membership and name of a client money protection scheme (cmp).
We do not charge any fees for prospective tenants.
We charge for late payments, key replacement, and breach of contract fee letts. Full details can be given by Kernow Properties.
Cmp Registration number - cmp 003476
We are proud to be part of the property redress scheme Membership number - PRS004553
Please note that lettings agents are required by law to publish on their websites information for potential tenants about relevant fees, redress schemes and client money protection schemes (including the names of those schemes). Relevant fees must also be published on third party websites, such as Rightmove. For properties to rent in England, details of the agent's membership of any redress scheme and client money protection scheme must also be published with their fees on Rightmove. It is the agent's responsibility to ensure that all relevant information is provided to Rightmove and is up to date and accurate. If the relevant information does not appear here, the agent may have included it within the property description.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Kernow Properties. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Kernow Properties for full details and further information.