3 bed terraced house to rent Haydock Garth, Bransholme, Hull HU7
- Cleeve Primary School0.2 miles
- Kingswood Academy0.3 miles
- Cottingham3.5 miles
- Hull3.7 miles
Features and description
- Must Be Seen!
- Available 12th of June
- Newly Refurbished
- Open Plan
- First Floor Bathroom
- Ground Floor Toilet
- Rear Garden
This mid-terraced family home has recently been refurbished to a great standard and offers three good-sized bedrooms. This property is located on a quiet cul-de-sac, off Wawne Road, HU7 and is in the school catchment area of Kingswood Academy, Northcott School, Horton House School and Winifred Holtby Academy.
What this property offers:
- You walk through the front door into an open plan dining area with archways leading into the living area and the kitchen
- Through the kitchen, there is a utility area and a ground-floor toilet with a sink
- There is a large front and rear garden
- At the top of the stairs you are treated with a large landing
- There are two double bedrooms to the front and a larger master bedroom to the rear
- There is a modern, tiled bathroom with an overhead shower
The move-in costs for the property are the following:
- A one month's rent upfront, £650
- A five weeks rent deposit, £750
What we will ask you:
- Are you in employment? If not, we will ask you to provide a homeowner guarantor
- Do you own pets? This property is pet-friendly, however, we will ask you to provide a homeowner guarantor
- Are you a smoker?
This property is available to view from the 12th of June, contact our office to arrange a viewing now! Limited timeslots are available.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Higson Homes. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Higson Homes for full details and further information.