3 bed property to rent Winterhay Lane, Winterhay, Ilminster TA19
- Greenfylde Church of England First School0.7 miles
- Swanmead Community School0.9 miles
- Crewkerne7.6 miles
- Taunton10 miles
Features and description
- Only Six Plots Remaining
- New Build Property
- Rent to Buy Scheme
- Three Bedroom House
- Enclosed Garden
- Parking for Two Cars
Rent to Buy Property be quick only five Plots remaining!
Three bedroom rent to buy property situated in the popular town of Ilminster.
Rent to Buy Property be quick only six Plots remaining!
The property comprises of kitchen with lounge/dining area. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, there is parking for two cars and an enclosed rear garden with shed.
Rent to Buy is a scheme which allows working households to rent a home at Intermediate Rent providing them the opportunity to save for a deposit over time to purchase their first home. LiveWest will let the homes to working households who are looking to buy a home but are not able to save for a deposit. The homes will be let at an Intermediate Rent (80% of the market rent including service charges) for a minimum of five years during which it is expected that tenants will save for the deposit to purchase their home. The earliest they can purchase their home at the current market value will be the five year point. However, if they need a bit more time, LiveWest will allow customers 7 years maximum at intermediate rent. If the tenant/s decide not to purchase their home after 7 years, we will need to serve a notice to end the tenancy (as we cannot let as intermediate rent if there’s no intention to buy). The tenancy agreement they will need to sign is for a fixed period of 18 months and we’ll offer new fixed terms every 18 months. Tenants cannot end the tenancy during the fixed term but we will consider requests in writing if their circumstances change.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Yeovil. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Yeovil for full details and further information.