4 bed terraced house to rent Bradford Road, Combe Down, Bath BA2
Points of interest
- Combe Down CofE Primary School0.2 miles
- Prior Park College0.5 miles
- Bath Spa1.2 miles
- Oldfield Park1.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Available September 2021
- Two double and two single bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Garage and parking space for one car
- Excellent location within walking distance to the City of Bath
- Four bedroom HMO
Combe Down is a highly desired village to the south of Bath. This property is located just off Bradford Road. It is well placed for all amenities including local shops and award winning delicatessen, bakers, doctors, dentists and pharmacies. The local bus service provides regular buses into the City and to the University.
You approach this property through a gate and across a small front garden with dwarf stone wall. The hallway gives access to the living/dining room and kitchen aswell as a double size ground floor bedroom. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of wall and base units in addition to freestanding appliances, electric oven and hob. From here is access to the rear garden, garage and parking.
On the first floor is a seperate wc and bathroom with a shower. Also on this floor is a further double bedroom and two singles.
Tynings Letting & Property Management assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. Tynings Letting & Property Management have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Potential Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Permitted Fees And Charges
1) A Holding deposit equivalent to one week’s rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 21 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
2) Security Deposit (per tenancy) equivalent to five weeks’ rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
3) One months rent in advance less the holding deposit if an application is successful.
4) Unpaid interest. Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
5) Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s)Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
6) Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request) -£50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
7) Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request)-£50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
8) Early Termination (Tenant’s Request)-Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy
Floor plans and tours
FLOOR PLANS (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Tynings Lettings & Property Management. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Tynings Lettings & Property Management for full details and further information.