4 bed terraced house to rent Glebe Road, Norwich NR2
- Avenue Junior School0.2 miles
- St Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary School0.3 miles
- Norwich1.5 miles
- Norwich International Airport3.2 miles
Features and description
- *student property*
- EPC Rating E
- 4 Double Bedooms
- Rear Garden
- Permit Parking
- Separate Reception Room
- *Call William H Brown to View*
*student property* William H Brown are thrilled to offer this well located 4 double bedroom terrace house in the desirable location of Glebe Road, seconds walk away from Unthank Road. Featuring 4 good sized doubles, on street permit parking and rear garden, this property is not to be missed!
The property features 4 double bedrooms, one downstairs and three upstairs. Fully fitted kitchen, reception room, used as a dining room, downstairs bathroom and garden space to the rear.
Fitted with table and chairs and joining onto the kitchen.
Fully fitted kitchen comprising of eye and base level units featuring a washing machine, cooker, gas hob and fridge/freezer is provided.
Downstairs, laid to carpet, good sized double with window to front aspect
Laid to carpet, good sized double with window to front aspect, with storage cupboard fitted.
Laid to carpet, double with window to rear aspect.
Laid to carpet, good sized double with window to rear aspect.
Suite comprises of shower over bath, wash hand basin and w/c.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Norwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Norwich for full details and further information.