3 bed terraced house to rent Ecton Walk, Old Catton, Norwich NR6
- White Woman Lane Junior School0.1 miles
- Old Catton CofE VC Junior School0.3 miles
- Norwich International Airport1.3 miles
- Norwich2.6 miles
Features and description
- EPC Rating C
- 2 Double and 1 Single Bedroom
- Rear Garden
- Built in Wardrobes
- Overlooking the Green
- *Call William H Brown to View*
William H Brown are thrilled to offer this recently, beautifully, refurbished 3 bedroom terrace house overlooking the stunning green in the sought after location of Ecton Walk. This property features a beautiful, safe quiet green space to the front of the property and garage and courtyard space to the rear. This property is going to have a lot of interest so call now to book a viewing and avoid disappointment!
Featuring fresh new modern grey carpets, brand new bathroom, 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom/study and good sized kitchen. This property comes with a garage and low maintenance rear courtyard.
Entering the property, you will be welcomed to an entrance porch with small storage cupboard leading to the living room.
Living room features fresh new carpets, window overlooking the front of the property, stairs leading the bedrooms and bathroom and finally access to the kitchen at the rear of the property
Fully fitted kitchen comprising of eye and base level units including integrated double cooker, washing machine, fridge freeze and electric hob is also provided. With window to rear aspect and door leading to the courtyard.
A fully refurbished modern, fresh suite comprising of shower over bath, vanity unit and wash hand basin and w/c, with window to rear aspect.
Double bedroom, laid to carpet, with fully fitted built in wardrobe and desk space with mirror overlooking the front of the property and the stunning greenery.
Double bedroom, laid to carpet, with fully fitted built in wardrobe overlooking the rear of the property.
Single bedroom/study overlooking the green space to the front of the property, laid to carpet
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Norwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Norwich for full details and further information.