2 bed terraced house to rent Langton Street, Sowerby Bridge HX6
- Tuel Lane Infant School0.1 miles
- Trinity Academy Sowerby Bridge0.2 miles
- Sowerby Bridge0.5 miles
- Halifax2.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Sowerby bridge
- Two double bedrooms
- EPC - D
- Four piece bathroom
- Seperate WC
- Front yard
Check out this stunning two bedroom terraced property in Sowerby Bridge. The property has been done up to a high standard. Don't miss sout call us today to arrange a viewing!
Check out this stunning two bedroom terraced property in Sowerby Bridge. The property has been done up to a high standard. You will enter the property through the porch which leads you into the spacious living room, that offers access into the kitchen which benefits from ample cupboard space and access to the cellar. As you head on upstairs you will find the stunning four piece bathroom along with the first double bedroom, The second double bedroom is located on the top floor and boasts built in storage along with its own WC. Externally the property offers a yard to the front an on street parking. Don't miss sout call us today to arrange a viewing!
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Halifax. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Halifax for full details and further information.