3 bed detached house to rent Trelogan, Holywell, Flintshire CH8
Points of interest
- Ysgol Gynradd Trelogan0.3 miles
- Ysgol Bryn Garth1.3 miles
- Prestatyn3.8 miles
- Rhyl6.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Detached house
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Lp gas central heating
- Gardens and outbuildings
- Spectacular views
- Village location
An individual detached house located on the edge of the village and enjoying spectacular views over the Dee Estuary.
Energy rating - E
Council Tax Band - F
Pets: Considered, additional deposit may be required
Smokers: Sorry, no
Lease: Initial six months, longer term considered
Status: Let only
Viewings Policy – Prospective Tenants
Due to the risks to health posed by Covid-19, we have introduced the following guidelines to reduce unnecessary travel and contact.
Before requesting a viewing:
1. Take time to read through the property information provided on our internet listing, including internal photographs and floorplans. If you require any further information on a specific point, please contact our office
2. Familiarise yourself with the area. If this area is new to you, please use aids such as Google Maps and Street View. Check travel times to your place of work, family etc.
3. Check to make sure you meet the criteria shown on the property listing, with particular reference to pets.
4. Make sure the property is affordable for you; you will be required to pay Council Tax and utilities in addition to the monthly rent. Please check with our office if you are unsure.
5. If you decide to apply for a property, we will carry out a credit check on all applicants and guarantors, and request Landlord and Employer references. If you have any questions about this procedure, please contact our office before requesting a viewing.
Viewing a property:
1. Please notify us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend, or will be late for an appointment. If you arrive late you may have to wait for the next available slot
2. Avoid bringing children or pets to the viewing – a maximum of two adults are permitted
3. Wear a face mask
4. Avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily
5. Maintain a safe social distance at all times
6. Please listen to and follow instructions from the member of staff conducting the viewing
Please understand that the above conditions have been put in place for your safety and that of our staff. If you are unable to adhere to any of the above, please notify our staff before attending a viewing.
From the A55 exit at Junction 31 Caerwys and follow the signs for Prestatyn. At the second roundabout, take the second exit and follow the signs for Trelogan. Continue along the lane and turn right at the T junction. Take the third turning on the right and turn right at the duck pond. Continue through the village and turn right at the former Afon Goch public house. The property will be found on the right hand side.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Palmer Estate Agents CH8. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Palmer Estate Agents CH8 for full details and further information.