4 bed town house to rent Kenwyn Gardens, Truro TR1
Points of interest
- St Mary's CofE School, Truro0.2 miles
- Archbishop Benson CofE Primary School0.5 miles
- Truro0.6 miles
- Tolverne Ferry Landing3.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Stunning Detached House
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms; the master bedroom enjoys an en-suite shower room
- Fantastic open plan living area with underfloor heating
- A modern well fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and induction hob
- Beautifully landscaped garden
- Private driveway providing off street parking for two cars
- Available on the 1st of November 2021
- Available for long term let (minimum of 12 months)
- Holding Deposit of £470 will be required by successful applicant. Deposit of £2,884.
- Referencing affordability criteria: Annual Household Income of £75,000 p.a
The accommodation is spacious throughout and briefly comprises of; an entrance hallway with an oak turning staircase and mezzanine galleried landing, cloakroom, an open plan living area with the lounge boasting two sets of French doors out to the rear garden and a stylish gas stove, separate dining room, modern fitted kitchen with a range of appliances and induction hob opening to a dual aspect conservatory. The garage has been divided into two areas and now includes a utility room and workshop/store.
To the first floor there is a family bathroom with a white suite, four well-portioned bedrooms with one of them being used as a dressing room and the master bedroom boasts a contemporary en-suite shower room.
To the front of the property is a private paved driveway providing parking for two cars. Beautiful landscaped gardens
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Lewis Haughton Wills Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Lewis Haughton Wills Lettings for full details and further information.