3 bed terraced house to rent Other Road, Redditch B98
Points of interest
- St George's CofE First School0.2 miles
- Trinity High School and Sixth Form Centre0.2 miles
- Redditch0.5 miles
- Alvechurch3.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Terrace house
- EPC - E
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Modern galley kitchen
- Pet friendly
***zero deposit guarantee option available***
Three bedroom mid-terrace house available start of November on an unfurnsihed basis.
This lovely family home is available on an unfurnished basis and is just a short walk into Redditch town centre.
The ground floor comprises of entrance hallway, two bright reception rooms, modern galley style kitchen with white goods and steps leading onto a secure well maintained rear garden.
The first floor has a spacious hallway with plenty of space for a small library or study area, two bedrooms and a family bathroom with w/c, sink, bath and seperate shower cubicle. The master bedroom is set on the second floor with built in wardrobes.
The property has the added benefit of a large cellar, is well maintained throughout and there are plenty of stunning feature fireplaces. Parking is on street. This property is pet friendly and we are looking for the perfect couple or small family to make it home. Call Shipways today to arrange your viewing.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Shipways - Shirley. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Shipways - Shirley for full details and further information.