5 bed detached house to rent Leela Close, Countesthorpe, Leicester LE8
Points of interest
- Countesthorpe Leysland Community College0.4 miles
- Greenfield Primary School0.6 miles
- South Wigston2.3 miles
- Narborough2.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Executive Five Bedroom Home
- Private Gated Development
- Five En-suite Bedrooms
- Double Garage with Electric Doors
- Modern and Spacious Throughout
- Large Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Applicances
- Bi-fold Doors to Rear Garden
- Available Now
Executive Five Bedroom Home located in Leela Close, Countesthorpe. Spacious living space and bedrooms, all with en-suites and built in wardrobes. Double garage and large garden. Offered unfurnished and available now. A viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
An Executive Five Bedroom family home available now...
Located on Willoughby Road in Countesthorpe, Leela Close is a small unique development of 7 executive family homes. Situated within excellent locality of schools, shops and other amenities as well as offering excellent transport links to the city centre and motorways alike.
Upon entry there is a large entrance hall with access to all living space including large living room with bi-fold doors to the rear garden, dining room with double doors through to the spacious kitchen with some integrated appliances and plenty of storage space. There is a utility with space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Upstairs hosts four double bedrooms – all with en-suites and built in storage. The upper floor also hosts a large double bedroom also with en-suite.
There is a double garage with electric garage doors. Outside there is a large enclosed rear garden and off road parking for several cars.
This property is offered unfurnished
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Connells - Blaby. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Blaby for full details and further information.