2 bed property to rent Atkinson Close, Norwich NR5
Points of interest
- Chapel Break Infant School0.1 miles
- St Michael's VA Junior School0.3 miles
- Norwich4.2 miles
- Wymondham6.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- *room let*
- EPC Rating C
- 2 Double Rooms Available
- Rear Garden
- Bills Included
- *Call William H Brown to View*
*room let* William H Brown offer 2 rooms in this immaculate, modern 4 bed furnished house located west Norwich, in the popular Chapel Break, perfect for access to the uea & CC which is easy walking & cycling distance from both. Benefits include, Unlimited Virgin media internet & T.V licence is included, 3 bathrooms, GCH, UPVC dg
2 Rooms in a House Share for £365pcm each.
Large room, perfect for a student house. Wooden floor, T.V point, 2 windows to the front aspect.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
Large room with a range of wall & base units with large gas and electric cooker with extractor over, Fridge/Freezer, Dish Washer, vinyl floor.
Base units, Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, vinyl floor, door to the rear aspect.
WC, basin, window to the front aspect
Bedroom Four (double)
Patio door to the rear aspect, carpeted
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One (Double)
3 door fitted wardrobe, 2 windows to the front aspect, carpeted, and door to en-suite
WC, basin, shower cubicle, shaver point, extractor fan, vinyl floor, window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two (Double)
2 Windows to the rear aspect, carpet, T.V point
WC, basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, vinyl floor, window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Three (Single)
Window to the front aspect, carpeted, 2 door fitted wardrobe.
Modern WC, basin, bath with shower over, extractor, shaver point, fully tiled, window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is 1 off street parking, garage and further parking in front.
To the rear of the property there is a lawn & decked area enclosed by fence & wall with a gate to the side.
GCH, UPVC dg, 3 bathrooms, 4 WC’s, T.V licence and Unlimited Virgin media internet are included
Exit Norwich City via Earlham Rd B1108, go past the uea on the left and after about 100m take the turning on the right onto Tollgate Way, at the roundabout take the 1st left onto Chapel Break Rd, go straight over the next roundabout and at the next one turn left onto Bewfield rd, then take the next right and the next right again onto Atkinson Close.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Norwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Norwich for full details and further information.