2 bed bungalow to rent Thorne Close, Stanningley, Pudsey LS28
Points of interest
- Pudsey Bolton Royd Primary School0.2 miles
- New Pudsey0.4 miles
- Farsley Farfield Primary School0.6 miles
- Bramley (West Yorkshire)2.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Available now
- Garden to front & rear
- Off street parking
- Close to amenities
- Spacious Living
- Two Bathrooms
Available now great location - off road parking - front & rear garden - close to ammenities - spacious
Presenting a very spacious two bedroom home benefiting from a garden and off street parking. It's located in a safe and quite cul-de-sac yet close to all the amenities of Pudsey and benefits from key road links.
The house boasts a huge master bedroom with ensuite, large second bedroom, bathroom benefiting from a bath and shower, seperate dining room, kitchen with a quality range cooker, modern living room, ample storage.
This home has everything you could ask for and is ideal for families, professionals, couples etc.
This property will rent fast so book a viewing quickly!
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Headingley, Leeds. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Headingley, Leeds for full details and further information.