2 bed property to rent West Avenue, Bath BA2
Points of interest
- Oldfield Park0.1 miles
- Oldfield Park Infant School0.3 miles
- Oldfield Park Junior School0.3 miles
- Bath Spa1.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Two Bedrooms
- On Street Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Rear Garden
- Council Tax Band C
- Deposit £1326.92
- Pets considered
A lovely two bedroom period property in Oldfield Park.
The accommodation comprises of; lounge with bay window to the front of the property with feature fireplace, dining room, kitchen with utility room and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs there is a large master bedroom to the front of the property, a second good sized bedroom to the rear overlooking the rear garden and a large family bathroom with corner bath and separate shower cubicle.
The property also benefits from an excellent rear garden. Parking is on street and pets may be considered (please note rent will be increased by £50pcm)
Oldfield Park is a popular location and close to Moorland Road shopping parade with its vast array of independent shops, cafes, takeaways and small supermarket. Oldfield Park further benefits from Doctors' surgery, vets and a dental practice. This location offers easy access to the city and Oldfield Park railway station (just 0.4 miles away) with its connection to Bristol Temple Meads and Bath Spa station. There are local schools nearby including Oldfield Park Junior School, Moorlands Infant School, Heyesfield Girls School and Beechen Cliff. The property is also close to university bus routes for Bath Spa University and Bath University.
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (dps) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic id such as your passport, id card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised pcm figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.
Floor plans and tours
FLOOR PLANS (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Zest. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Zest for full details and further information.