4 bed flat to rent Lansdown Place West, Bath BA1
Points of interest
- St Andrews Church School0.3 miles
- Royal High School GDST0.3 miles
- Oldfield Park1.1 miles
- Bath Spa1.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Four double bedrooms
- Spacious sitting room
- Large kitchen diner
- Two luxury bath/shower rooms
- Period features
- Newly redecorated
- Prestigious location
- Private garden
- Will accept well behaved pets
Located on Lansdown Place, perfectly situated between two of Baths historic Georgian Crescents, Lansdown Crescent and Somerset Place, this spacious four bedroom apartment offers idyllic living with views far reaching across Bath.
Offered to the market unfurnished this property boasts a large reception room, a coat/store room, spacious kitchen, a master bedroom with en-suite and dressing area, three double bedrooms, a family bathroom, utility room and enclosed garden.
Stepping through the front door at street level you are greeted in to a large entrance hall, beautifully decorated and boasting original cornices throughout. Through glass doors you lead in to a large reception area, which leads on to the kitchen, lounge and the lower level. There is also a large cloak/store room located between the lounge and kitchen.
The spacious living room boasts two large sash windows to the front of the property, plush carpet and a feature fire place. The kitchen, situated at the rear of the property looks out over the garden and is fitted out in dark marble work tops contrasting with light cream wooden cabinets. The kitchen has a six ring gas range and double oven and benefits from polished wooden flooring. The kitchen offers ample space, enough to have a large dining table set, and provides the perfect space for hosting.
Descending three steps to the lower level is a large flagstone hall, freshly painted in light and neutral décor with the bedrooms and family bathroom leading from the hall. The master bedroom would easily accommodate a queen-size bed and still have ample space for storage and furniture. The master bedroom benefits from a built in wardrobe and also leads into a sizeable area which would be well suited as a study or dressing room, which in turn leads on to the large en-suite, which boasts original stone flooring and houses a large walk in shower.
The family bathroom, further down the hall is also large and bright, and hosts a large walk in shower as well as a bath. On the other side of the hall are three double bedrooms, all with large windows, plush carpet and bright walls.
The garden is accessed via the kitchen, upon where a utility area and WC are located. The garden is well maintained and benefits from well-established plants and flowers. There is on street permit parking to the front of the property.
Perched atop of Bath with beautiful views overlooking the city and surrounding countryside, this property offers easy access to Bath either on foot, by car or by public transport. The M4 links are a fifteen minute drive from the property. Lansdown Crescent enjoys a community feel with locals and residents coming together for events such as Jazz on the Green and the Lansdown Crescent Summer Party.
This beautiful, stylish family home is available unfurnished for occupation at the end of September (can be negotiated earlier).
Pets may be considered (please note rent will be increased by £50pcm).
1. View the property or arrange for a representative you trust to view it for you.
2. Make an offer. On acceptance of your offer pay the Holding Fee of 1 weeks rent and complete and return our Tenant Terms of Business. This then secures the property (only once the holding fee has been paid). These funds will be deducted from your move in monies (rent) once your application is approved.
3. You will be passed to our friendly, Zest New Lets team, who will commence your referencing, application and contracts process. Please note, you risk forfeiting your holding deposit if you do not supply the required referencing information within 15 days from the initial request.
4. The Company Agency Fee (if applicable) is £468 and the deposit is usually equal to five week’s rent. Deposits are protected with the Deposit Protection Service (dps) and must be paid by the applicant and not a third party.
5. Ensure you provide photographic id such as your passport, id card or similar. If you are from overseas, we will require evidence of your right to rent in the UK.
6. Have references for employment, previous tenancies and, if self-employed, your latest set of company accounts to hand.
7. Have a guarantor (in the absence of references) who is a UK home owner and able to cover your obligations. Alternatively, you can pay all of the rent in advance.
8. Pay your first month's rent before the start date of your tenancy. Rent is paid monthly at the advertised pcm figure. Bank transfers are accepted, but payment is not cleared until the funds are received into our client account.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Zest. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Zest for full details and further information.