1 bed flat to rent The Shambles, Torrington, Devon EX38
Points of interest
- Great Torrington Bluecoat Church of England Primary School0.3 miles
- Great Torrington School0.4 miles
- Bideford Ferry Landing5.3 miles
- Chapelton (Devon)6.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
The Council Tax is a band A.
The water at the property is metered.
No pets are allowed at the property and there is to be no smoking in the flat.
The rent for the property is £450.00 per calendar month, exclusive of all outgoings and payable monthly in advance. The property will be let on a six month assured shorthold tenancy.
In addition to the first months rent a deposit of £519.00 will be required. Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings will pay the deposit to the Deposit Protection Service dps, (the government run scheme). Following receipt of the deposit, The dps will provide confirmation to you. The full details are available on their website
A full Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
Please Note: When a property is offered to you subject to references and contract, each individual aged 18 or over will be required to complete a reference application form.
Please Note Permitted Payments:
- One weeks holding deposit to secure property. This will go against the first months rent providing that you do not withdraw your application or do not disclose vital information.
- £50 Inc VAT administration fee for any changes to the tenancy (when requested by the tenant).
- Early termination fee (only when agreed in writing from the landlord), £50 Inc VAT administration fee plus any agreed reasonable costs (as agreed with landlord).
- Lost Keys / Security Devices, replacement will be charged at cost to the tenant. Charges can be upto £50 Inc VAT.
- Late rent. We reserve the right to charge interest; this can be added to each day after the rent due date. Charged at an annual percentage rate of +3% above the Bank of England base rate until full payment is made.
The property is let as seen. Standard references will be required. Please note that all measurements are only approximate and are purely given as a guide. Please refer to Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings guidance notes for prospective tenants.
If you would like to view the property, or if you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Bond Oxborough Phillips Lettings.
Viewing is strictly through Bond Oxborough Phillips lettings and by appointment only.
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington obtains Client Money protection through cmp (Client Money Protect). Membership no: CMP003350
Bond Oxborough Phillips Torrington are members of The Property Ombudsman. Membership No: R00193-3
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Bond Oxborough Phillips - Torrington Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bond Oxborough Phillips - Torrington Lettings for full details and further information.