3 bed detached house to rent Old Road, Acle, Norwich NR13
Points of interest
- Acle Academy0.3 miles
- Acle St Edmund Voluntary Controlled Primary School0.3 miles
- Acle0.4 miles
- Lingwood2.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- EPC Rating C
- 3 Bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Popular market town of Acle
- Downstairs WC
- *Call William H Brown to view*
William H Brown are pleased to offer this 3 bedroom, detached house in the sort after location of Acle. Offering 2 double bedrooms and 1 single, off road parking for 2 cars, this property will go quickly so book now to arrange a viewing and avoid disappointment!
This property offers kitchen, living room, downstairs toilet, access to rear garden, 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath and 2 allocated parking spaces.
L shaped, laid to carpet with access to downstairs toilet and kitchen.
Fitted kitchen comprising of eye and base level units cooker hob provided, access to small conservatory and rear garden.
Large double bedroom. Window to rear access and flooring is laid to carpet.
Double, window to front aspect and laid to carpet.
Large single bedroom laid to carpet window to rear aspect.
3 piece suite with shower over bath, sink and low level w/c.
Property boasts rear garden access with off road parking, with pergola and gate to parking.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Norwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Norwich for full details and further information.