2 bed terraced house to rent The Sidings, Norwich NR1
Points of interest
- Lionwood Infant and Nursery School0.3 miles
- Lionwood Junior School0.7 miles
- Norwich0.7 miles
- Brundall Gardens4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- EPC Rating B
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Modern terrace house
- Rear garden
- Off street + permit parking
- Downstairs WC
- Modern throughout
- *Call William H Brown to view*
William H Brown offer this 2 bedroom Eco-friendly home in the sought after NR1 location, the property offers 2 double bedroom’s, walking distance to the trainstation and city centre, enclosed rear garden, parking. Make the most of the cheap bills with this modern Eco-friendly property.
Laminate flooring, triple glazed window to front aspect, door to front aspect.
Laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, cupboard.
Tiled flooring, low level W/C, wash hand basin.
Tiled flooring, triple glazed window to rear aspect, door to rear garden, drainer sink, integrated dish washer, washing machine, fridge freezer, electric hob and oven with extractor hood over.
Carpeted flooring, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One (Double)
Carpeted flooring, triple glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two (Double)
Carpeted flooring, triple glazed window to rear aspect.
Tiled flooring, bath with shower over, low level w/c, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn and a small storage shed.
This modern Eco home has triple glazed windows, under floor heating and air source heating, the property is walking distance to the train station and has off road parking.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Norwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Norwich for full details and further information.