4 bed property to rent Woodland Croft, Horsforth, Leeds LS18
Points of interest
- Broadgate Primary School0.1 miles
- St Margaret's Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School0.2 miles
- Horsforth0.3 miles
- Kirkstall Forge1.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Zero deposit guarantee option available
- Considers pets
- Excellent location
- Driveway and garage
- Avaialble now
Zero deposit guarantee option available - impressive detatched home - excellent schools - driveway - garage - modern stylish one of A kind home! -
Zero deposit guarantee option available
** Beautifully finished family home - Prime location **
This large four-bedroom detached property is situated in horsforth in a quiet residential area and enjoys excellent access to the Ring Road as well as the various shops, schools and other local amenities nearby.
The ground floor briefly comprises; an impressive, welcoming entrance hall with glass staircase; a large living room/ open plan dining room with modern decor and hard flooring; a spacious kitchen with appliances; and a generous family/conservatory room overlooking the rear of the impressive house, with stylish décor! The downstairs of the house is a newly plastered and can be used as an impressive master bedroom as it benefits from an open plan ensuite shower room, and opens up onto the private woodland feel garden. The downstairs floor also provides access into the powered garage available for tenants to use.
Situated on the first floor are three bedrooms, and a house bathroom with bath and separate shower, white ceramic wash basin and WC.
This fantastic home has its own private driveway and parking, private garden to the rear the property, and surrounding the house, which is perfect for tenants with green fingers!
Furnished to a high standard and available now
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Headingley, Leeds. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Headingley, Leeds for full details and further information.