1 bed property to rentLeicester Road, Market Harborough LE16
Points of interest
- Brooke House College0.1 miles
- Market Harborough Church of England Academy0.2 miles
- Market Harborough0.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- New kitchen
- New bathroom
- Freshly decorated throughout
- Available now
- Second floor
- Lifts to all floor
- Retirement property
- Zero deposit replacement scheme available
**retirement property** New Kitchen, New bathroom, Freshly Decorated.
Call Connells today to view
zero deposit replacement scheme available
** Prime Location ** Fantastic opportunity to rent this one-bed apartment situated within walking distance to the bustling town of Market Harborough. With an allocated parking space, communal gardens and a wealth of amenities on your door step this truly is an opportunity not to be missed.
The accommodation briefly comprises communal entrance hall with managers office and communal residents lounge and lift to all floors, entrance hall, very well presented newly fitted kitchen and shower room, spacious living room and double bedroom.
The property also benefits from well presented communal gardens and residents parking area.
The development stipulates that the resident must be over 60 years old and any second resident be over the age of 55 years.
Internal viewing is considered essential.
Zero deposit replacement scheme available
Council Tax Band B
EPC Rating C
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Connells - Oakley Vale. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Oakley Vale for full details and further information.